The client hereto agrees as follows:
1) Camp Ruff Ruff and its employees agree to provide services stated in this contract in a reliable and trustworthy manner.In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives any and all claims against Camp Ruff Ruff or its employees, provided that ethical care precautions are followed.
2) The client understands that all pets must have a veterinarian and must be current with all vaccinations. Vaccinations must be given far enough in advance to be effective. We require about 2 weeks. We also require vaccination against kennel cough, which is very common among these facilities. Please bring vaccination record with you before or during drop off or pet(s) will not be admitted.
3) The client understands that all pets must be treated with a flea, tick and heartworm preventative. If fleas are found on pet, a flea bath will be given at owner’s expense. 4) Camp Ruff Ruff does not diagnose, prognose, or make therapy decisions nor does it offer veterinary services. Any veterinary/medical concerns will be referred to a veterinarian.
5) The client understands that the animals interact with other animals. The client must express any known aggression problems that the animal has with others pets or people and must be free of any communicable diseases. The pet is being admitted based on client’s representation.
6) Client is solely responsible for any harm caused by their pet to any employees, other pets/owners, or property.
7) Client understands if pet is found to be aggressive or displays behavioral problems, pet will no longer be allowed to participate. We will process a refund for unused days.
8) Camp Ruff Ruff does not accept aggressive animals since all dogs have interaction with others.
9) I understand and agree to let my dog(s) participate in playgroups with other dogs while at Camp Ruff Ruff
10) Camp Ruff Ruff reserves the right to take pet(s) to vet if necessary. Client is responsible for all charges.
11) Camp Ruff Ruff reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns, financial concerns, or inappropriate or uncomfortable situations.
12) Payment is expected before services are rendered. In the event of additional unforeseen costs (such as vet fees), payment is expected within 5 days of the completion of services or a late charge of $20 will be applied.
13) CANCELLATION POLICY - We require 50% deposit of the total reservation to guarantee your boarding stay. Submitting this form does not guarantee your reservation, only when we receive a deposit you will have a confirmation. We require advance notice of cancellations as follows: If you cancel less than 48 hours your deposit will be forfeited. If you call because you will be coming home early you will be charged for the full stay. Unfortunately we held a spot for your dog/s.
14) Will send all dogs with equipment that is safe such as collars , harness and leashes. Please as we do double leash all dogs this is for safety which we take very serious at camp. No ripped or torn equipment please.
If no notice is given, for any reservation, we reserve the right to charge you for the full amount of the scheduled stay.Thanksgiving and Christmas deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE, but with the proper notice listed above, a deposit may be transferred. By signing below the client fully understands and agrees to the contents of this agreement